News & Events
Upcoming Events List for Commemorating Plymouth, Michigan’s 150 Years
- Wednesday, July 26 – Plymouth’s 150th Birthday at the Plymouth Historical Museum
6-8 PM Tickets are $25 and include admission, chance to win $10,000 Dearborn Jewelers pendant, appetizers, and beverages. Tickets are sold at the Plymouth Historical Museum AND at Dearborn Jewelers of Plymouth.
- Other Activities:
- History About the Town – June 19 – September 11: Walking activity that guides visitors through Plymouth and teaches about our rich history. Prizes (Plymouth gift cards) will be drawn weekly from all the previous week’s entries.
- Visit the Plymouth Historical Museum’s special exhibit: “Celebrating Plymouth – 150 Years”. Visit plymouthhistory.org for details and hours.
- Kids Activity at Plymouth District Library: Collage of what kids love about Plymouth and can sign a huge “Happy Birthday Plymouth” birthday card to be carried in Fourth of July Parade.
- “Celebrating Plymouth History” Video: Video will be shown several times at the Penn Theatre in late summer/early fall with post-viewing parties.
More info. About Plymouth’s 150th Celebration can be found at: http://downtownplymouth.org/232/Plymouths-150th-Celebration
For the month of July, Dearborn Jewelers has selected the Monroe Center for Healthy Aging as its charity of the month. Three dollars of every $10 watch battery will be collected for this fine organization. It is nationally accredited by the National Institute of Senior Centers and the National Council on Aging. Some of the programs offered by the center are Tai Chi classes, free internet access, legal or support services, and even weekly Brain Aerobics! For more information on this organization, visit their site at www.monroectr.org.
Our next Appraisal Clinics with Graduate Gemologist, David Beyer, will be held on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017. Is your insurance company asking for a new appraisal? Call us at 734-737-9525 to schedule your appointment. The next appraisal clinic is scheduled for Saturday, August 19th.
805 W Ann Arbor Trail, Plymouth, MI 48170
Tue - Wed 10 am - 6 pm
Thu - Fri 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday - 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday - Monday CLOSED
CALL FOR EXTENDED HOURS DURING THE HOLIDAYS