Why not wear a jewelry creation that is one-of-a-kind and an expression of you? Check out our custom jewelry to view some of the pieces we have worked on for customers. Call or email today to schedule your Style Consultation.
Is your jewelry beginning to look, “of a certain age?” Or worse, do you have hidden treasures just sitting in a drawer? When you provide the key ingredients, a fresh redesign or remount can be surprisingly affordable. Call or email today to schedule your Style Consultation.
3. Jewelry Repair, Cleaning, and Inspection
Our repair work is typically done on site. We usually don’t subcontract or send work out. Rhodium-plating of white gold rings can be done in an hour. Repairs requiring soldering are typically done within one week. Your property remains safely locked inside our vault each night – fully secured, and fully insured. We offer free cleaning and inspection* of your jewelry. Think of it as a “Spa Treatment” for your jewelry! This includes:
- A thorough inspection for loose stones or damage.
- A relaxing hand polish with a high speed buffing machine for a brilliant shine.
- A gentle ultrasonic bath that will completely cleanse and refresh its natural sparkle.
- And, finally, a distilled water steam to revive jewelry, leaving it looking as good as the day you first wore it.
*We are authorized to perform and update Jewelers Mutual Insurance required annual inspections.
4. Watch Battery Replacement
We service most makes and models. Our batteries are guaranteed for one year. The price is $10 per battery. Three dollars of that is donated to our charity of the month.
5. Initial Insurance Appraisal on Items Newly Purchased from our Store
We will happily provide, if you’d like, a first appraisal for any item purchased here. It can usually be completed within a few days of purchase.
6. Appraisal Clinics held monthly for all Jewelry – Call for Appointment
David K. Beyer, G.G., of Beyer Gemological Services, is an independent Jewelry Appraiser who sets up shop once a month at our store. You can schedule an appointment with him by calling us at 734-737-9525. David will meet with you, examine your jewelry item(s), and do all necessary tests to determine its value. But you leave the appointment with your jewelry. Appraisals are typically completed within one week and sent to the store for pick-up or mailing.
7. Engraving on Items Purchased in our Store
Large or small items, even the inside shank of a ring, can be engraved by our master engraver, Nick. This service is free and can usually be completed within one week.
8. Free Gift Wrapping of Items Purchased in the Store
805 W. Ann Arbor Trail
Plymouth, MI 48170
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 10am - 3pm
Wednesday - 10 am -3pm
Thursday - 10 am - 3 pm
Friday - 10 am - 3 pm
Saturday - 10am - 3pm
Sunday - Closed